Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fashion or Faith


Rumaysah Ali’s CORNER
Asallam Alaykum sisters subhannAllahOkay now am so confused, am I supposed to be stylish and fashionable with my hijab or must I be just dowdy??

I bet some sisters would be as confused as I am. Wait a minute have we forgotten that the hijab is a code not a style. It is a code we must strictly obey as written in the Quran. I think why we are trying to be stylish and fashionable we shouldn’t over step the limits. We should be well covered and decently dressed may Allah help us all Ameen.

So how can we be well covered lets ensure our gowns and dresses cover our hands (only or palms should be exposed, even we can try to cover our palms if it is convenient), we should ensure our legs are well covered and also it is pertinent to note that our cloth must not be tightfitting or a see through lol.

am not a scholar, but we all know the limits let’s adhere strictly to it, may Almighty Allah make it easy. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment