Tuesday, October 2, 2012

reflections from a muslimah


Rumaysah Ali’s CORNER

Who am I? And what do I want?
Am I proud to be a Muslim? Am I reflecting a positive image of Islam?
       Pls ask yourself these questions sincerely.
Have you ever sat down and look at the way, we Muslims are living our lives these days? It’s as if there will be no hereafter. It really makes my heart shudder.
       We have discarded our religious morals and adopted alien ways, we need to re-orient ourselves and really get back to Islam.
       Our attitude of becoming practicing Muslims in Ramadan and nominal Muslims for the rest of the year must also change.
May Almighty Allah make it easy for every one of usAmeen.Now let’s reflect onthese questions again……
Love you sisters for Allah sake… Fi Amanillah Wasallam.xx                    

No comments:

Post a Comment